Black Aronia Berry Wine
Our Native Super - Fruit
Nature’s healer and protector, the Black Aronia Berry (aka Black Chokeberry) was highly valued and utilized by Native Americans, who considered the berry to be an essential part of their daily health needs.
A hearty plant, Aronia Berry bushes once thrived throughout much of North America. They disappeared, only to resurface and grow in popularity throughout Eastern Europe in the 1800’s. Today, we are seeing a resurgence of the growth of Aronia Berries in North America, as this tiny but powerful berry takes center
stage among the “Super-Fruits”.
Price: $ 15.95 per bottle
15% Discounts available by the case.
More on Black Aronia Berry please scroll down
• Lush green leaves appear in Mid-April followed by abundant self pollinating white blooms,
• Fruit sets on by June and ripens in August with Blueberry sized tart fruit in the darkest purple to black,
• Brilliant fall foliage turns to ruddy red stems through the winter.
• The Black Aronia Berries’ juice is naturally sweet but is low in sugar. The berries also
contain beneficial nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Assists in the prevention of, as well as
the treatment and management of diabetes.
• Improves blood circulation and strengthens the vessels. Helps with the balancing of
blood pressure levels.
• Black Aronia Berries possess anti-bacterial properties which support a
healthy urinary tract.
• Black Aronia Berries are being researched for their cancer fighting abilities.
Ohio University study found Aronia Berries to provide a natural defense in
fighting colon cancer.
The Black Aronia Berry has proven to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants.
Studied by Universities here and abroad, as well as the USDA, our native
Black Aronia Berry is higher in antioxidant capacity than any other fruit.
Learn More Click Here